Monday 28 April 2014

Facebook time! Yay!

HEY EVERYONE!!

 First week into the new transfer! It's pretty much the same. Except we all miss Elder Frenkel haha the new Elder, Elder Wells, is nice though so that's good haha.

This week one of our investigators moved to Regina! We are sad that we won't be teaching her anymore but she still wants to see missionaries and all, so we gave the Sister missionaries in Regina her info and they will get in contact with her! She is so nice. We will miss her a lot! We did a lot of service this week and a thrift shop and at an investigator's home. I love doing service! it's a blast! Oh and starting tomorrow Moose Jaw zone will have online proselyting! We get facebook! I am so excited!! i'll be making a new account and won't be able to talk to anyone unless its fulfilling my purpose as a missionary but i am allowed to have family and friends on it! So you all can check out my posts and re-post things! woohoo! i'm So excited!!

PS- everyone needs to go on lds.org and watch the "Because of Him" video! seriously! We watched it last week at our mission conference and wow. it's amazing. I get goosebumps every time.

I love being a missionary. It can be hard and draining and it is a lot of work. But there is absolutely no where else I'd rather be. I have been so blessed to be able to grow up in the gospel and have it in my life. It has helped me through everything. And now i get to share that with others and help them come closer to Christ and feel the blessings that come from making and keeping sacred covenants. I know this church is true and I know the importance and urgency of this work. I'm so thankful for everyone in my life and the support you all give me. I'm so happy and feel such peace. love you all so much!

Love

Sister Heinzlmeir


 Making a yummy chicken dinner!






What they woke up to this morning!



The wonderful Howard family sent Jenna a care package and it included awesome bubbles.  They had just a little bit of fun with them!  ;)






 One of our investigators was a belly dancer in the 80's and has so many outfits and props!! we had fun trying it all on hahaha those swords are heavy!!! we may have been humming the pirates of the Caribbean song the whole time ahha



No comments:

Post a Comment