Monday 26 May 2014

Look out Winnipeg!

HEY!

WHOA!! WHAT A WEEK!! So.. to start it off.. TRANSFER CALLS!! First of all.. that is probably the most stressful day of life haha all day we were freaking out and waiting for the phone to ring! Finally the assistance called and let us know what was happening! Sister Fellows is staying in Moose Jaw and I am leaving! On my way to Winnipeg this weeks!! I'm going to serve in the London Ward! AND to top it off.. I'm in a tripanionship! (I get two companions)! I will be serving with Sister Smith (who seems nice) and SISTER BRIMHALL!! My MTC Roommate!!! well one of them haha. I am SO excited!! we have joked about being companions since the MTC. Didn't think it would be so soon!! I'm nervous about being in a tripan. But it's all about the attitude you have going into it. so... I'M EXCITED!! hahah.

This week our ward had a big BBQ and played baseball and had a water fight! it was a blast! Lots of investigators came and it was hot out and just perfect! then sister Sherlock took all us missionaries out for Slurpees! YUM! i've had like 5 in the last few days hahaha. The elders have brought us some like every night hahaha. so good.

Another great thing this last week was a lesson we had with one of our investigators. Wow. It was amazing. The spirit was so strong. She is very sad that i'm leaving though. She looked at me at one point and told me how amazing I was and that she is so surprised this is my first area. She said there's something special about me and you can see it in my eyes. then she laughed and said I was a tough cookie hahaha that might be true. She is definitely an answer to my prayers. The main thing I wanted to happen in my mission was witness someones entire experience with converting to the gospel. And that was her. We found her, taught her, and now.. she knows. she knows it's true. how amazing! I'm sad I won't be here for her baptism. But i feel completely satisfied. I saw her change. She really did! Something clicked and it felt so different. She is amazing. I truly love her so much. There were many tears shed and we all felt the spirit burn in our hearts. It was a miracle. Wow. I witnessed a miracle. it took a journey of 3 months. but it happened. I love being a missionary. I am so happy and feel so good. This is great! Love you all!! Goodbye Moose Jaw! Hello Winnipeg!

Love,
Sister Heinzlmeir







 What her fridge looks like on Sunday night!  Good think Monday is shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment