Monday 1 December 2014

Sister Plesis and other good stuff

Hello everyone!!

This week we went on exchanges with the Gateway sister again! This time I went with sister Du Plesis. She grew up in south Africa, but moved to Germany when she was 12! She literally is the best. We get along so great and have a really strong connection. With sister smith and Brimhall in the other zone, sister Du Plesis is definitely my go to. I love her with all my heart! We had a great day. She is a very good teacher! We taught so great together!

Update on our investigators Ken and Kathy, they took us out for lunch and then we went back to the church for a lesson on the plan of salvation! It's my favorite to teach people. Because we have all the answers! Where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going! I get excited haha and thanks to my parents, i even have a little visual display! Its so cute! It was great. It always helps investigators so much to see it in front of them. Makes more sense that way haha.

My favorite thing about this week happened last night. We had a missionary Christmas fireside that we invited everyone too and sister Davis was singing a solo. That morning she woke up and had no voice!! She tried singing and.. seriously.. it was awful haha So she was freaking out all day! When we got to the fireside we got Kate's husband , Jared Gross, to give her a blessing for her voice. It was a very powerful blessing. The spirit was so strong! Then the fireside started and she went up to sing and her voice was perfect!!! she sounded amazing!!! flawless!!! I was so blown away!! Then she got down and sat beside me. And we went to sing the closing Hymn and her voice was gone again! literally! She sounded so bad again! I couldn't believe it!!

I love you all so much! have a great week! and don't forget to #sharethegift

Love,
Sister Heinzlmeir





No comments:

Post a Comment