Monday 9 February 2015

Peace, joy and comfort.

Transfers!!!
yikes transfers are always so crazy!!! but it was great!! I got to see Sister Fellows (my trainer) which was fun, she is home! So that is crazy! She emailed me this week. It so weird! My mission mom! Gone! Insane. I feel old hahaha.( in mission life). Sister McCrea is also home. It's weird seeing pictures of them home haha like hey.. what are you doing over there? Where is your tag? It's a strange feeling. But I guess it's worse for them hahaha.

I LOVE sister Hiatt. Things feel so good with her! We just both want to work hard and do all that we can! I'm so excited for this transfer! It's going to be a good one! Sister Hiatt is from Utah, and get this.. She has 10 siblings! Like me! and even better... in her family she has 8 biological siblings and 3 adopted. I have 3 biological and 8 adopted! Like I'm just saying.. it's epic hahaha. But really! How neat! She is very funny and kind. I'm very happy haha.

We had an interesting experience this week. Sister Hiatt and I got asked to go see this lady who was in some sort of mental health hospital center place. We went the next day to see her. She has paranoia and some other thing that I can't spell. We sat down with her and taught about Christ and how he heals us and is there for us to give us peace and hope. The lesson went well but we were concerned about her and weren't sure if she was even accountable enough to be baptized, which is ultimately our goal. So we called our ward mission leader who knows her and we talked about her. He brought us to tears as he spoke about her struggles. We then realized that what we do as missionaries isn't just to baptize people and plant seeds, but to help people to come to Christ in every way. Help people find hope, peace, joy, and comfort that the Gospel brings. I don't think I will be here long enough to see if she ever makes it to baptism. But I hope I'm here to see her change and rely find strength through Jesus Christ. There are so many people in the world who need this gospel! The gospel fills people with life and happiness! I was blessed this week by being reminded what an honor it is to be a missionary. And see these miracles every day. I love my Savior so much. I'm so grateful that I know how to rely on Him and turn to Him. What a blessing it is to know the truth about the restored gospel. It truly fills my heart with so much joy. I can't wait to find more people to help bring this joy to! Love you all!

Love,
Sister Heinzlmeir 



Saying goodbye to Sister McCrea!

no big deal... but I have my own cake shop

me and the cutest kid ever! Kailee De Guzman

old district! before transfers! we are color coordinated haha
saying goodbye to momma Fellows! safe flight back to Utah!

Saying goodbye to Sister McCrea!

Hello Sister Hiatt! My new Companion!

selfie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment