Saturday 16 May 2015



Happy Mothers day to all the moms out there!!

I was so happy to see my family yesterday! The kids have gotten SO big and my dad's laugh just lifts my spirit up so much haha I think I have the best family in the world. I first just really want to thank my family and friends for all they do for me. I have so much support and love. It fills me with so much joy! And Mom, I hope you had the best Mothers Day ever! I love you with all my heart. I am truly just so blessed.

This week was great! Sister Hiatt and I have three investigators who should be baptized this month!! Natalie, a little girl who I love to pieces. And then there is Samantha and Ann. We have only taught them twice! TWICE!!! Ann is sam's mom. They are friends with members in the Dalhousie ward and they are so prepared for the gospel! We invited them to be baptized on may 30th and they had plans but said they would send back the tickets and cancel the other plans. Feeling their trust in our prayerful choice of the date was a great feeling. They love and trust the lord so much and just love the church. It makes me SO HAPPY!!!! Please keep them all in your prayers and pray that everything will workout!! There are always bad or hard things that come up before baptisms. Satan is rude like that. But I know they can do it. 

So neat experience this week, we were walking to an appointment with the zone leaders for a meeting on training we were going to do with our zone and we stopped and talked to this lady walking past us. We told her who we were and shared a little about the book of Mormon and even said a prayer together on the street. She told us she was so happy and thanked us for talking to her. We went to her home later in the week and taught her. She isn't ready to except the gospel or change but she just loved our happy attitudes and how we were so open to talking. It felt good. Even if she isn't ready now, she can be one day. We planted a seed. I guess it was neat because sister Hiatt and I have seen all stages of missionary work this week. Planting seeds, watering seeds, and harvesting. We shared, taught, and invited. It make m y heart feel happy knowing we get to see every part of missionary work. 

I love you all so much! I hope you have a great week!!

love
Sister Heinzlmeir


so we are spoiled and have our own bathrooms. So we get ready on our own the come back together to the study room when it's time to study. Lately we have been wearing the same colors or similar colors but this day was just too far hahaha it was not on purpose!!! hahahha 


soccer!!! Emma and Belle DeGuzman!

Elder Omer doing a selfie on my camera hahaha #goodone

team #thebest

my friend Elder Fuentes! We selfie every time we see each other hahah

Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment