Wednesday 17 June 2015

TRANSFERS!!!

I don't like transfers haha. I do not like good byes at all. It was very hard to leave Winnipeg. I have been serving there for a full year. Its my home. Saskatoon is beautiful but it's hard feeling like the new kid! haha. I went from knowing every missionary and every member in the whole city basically to know zero members and not knowing the missionaries i'm serving around. Like wait?... your in this mission too? who are you? hahahah. So it's a challenge. However, I really have felt so much peace. I know that I am supposed to be here and it feels so right. I am excited to get to know more people and to expand my circle of friends out here. And Sister Allen is great. She is very patient! Which helps me not freak out about not knowing who anyone is hahah! getting to know the names of every member in 3 wards is a little tricky. But it will all come together. I know the Lord is with me and will help me so I can be the best that I can be and learn what I need to.

We actually have a baptism coming up! Her name is Teshina! She is 14 and so sweet. She is so excited to be baptized! The sisters have been doing a great job up here, there is a lot going on! so that is a huge blessing!! Aside from the transfer, the rest of the week is a blur haha just goodbye's and a bunch of running around. 

I love being a missionary. Honestly change is hard but it is exciting. I get to grow so much. I always thought that going on a mission was just for others. So that i could serve The Lord and bring souls to Christ. But honestly it was been for me too. I feel so much closer to my Father in Heaven and me savior Jesus Christ. I have learned so much about myself and I have been able to change so much. I am thankful for every challenge I get because I know that that means I will grow and become better. And that is what life is all about. Progression. I am honored to serve as a missionary and I'm thankful for this new adventure of being in Saskatoon!!!! I love you all so much! have a great week!

Love,
Sister Heinzlmeir

one of our investigators :) Mandi! I love her. 

saying another Goodbye :( Shannon McFarlene <3


Transfer Train take 2!! Back to Saskatchewan!!! 

So in Dalhousie we would all alwyas get Bubble tea. and it was the best. And Elder Omer got transferred with me and we are in the same district. so saturday night him and his new comp brought me and my new comp bubble tea!!! he knows me well hahaha #sisterAllen #bubbletea #goodelders 

night time selfie with my new comp! welcome to Saskatoon everone!

sister Hiatt and I made shirts on our last Pday together haha  #awe #cute #H2 #heinz #Hiatt 

I will miss these two! this is Brother Pepin and Sister Maple. They fed us every single monday. I love them SO MUCH!!!!!  mondays will never be the same!!!

Emma and Kelly DeGuzman!!! Sister DeGuzman makes the BEST cookies EVER!!!!! 

Dalhousie District!!!! #classy

#sassy #mustaches #districtpic 

we mustache you a question! 


Elder Kendall! He his home now.. ew. we will miss him! We served a great mission and taught us lots!!! 

Czerri! An investigator from London! Great to see her again but sad saying bye.. again hahah



the Richard kids!!! .. and one of their friends hahaha. I love these kids!!! #tender 

this is how we treat our recent converts on a nice hot summer day. #theyloveus #muchies

#getinthewater 

No comments:

Post a Comment