Thursday 16 July 2015

Well the time has come again! we get transfer calls this week! I know i'm getting a new companion because mine goes home this transfer haha so i'm nervous but excited!!! I have a few sisters i'm hoping for!! It's a little weird because this is my last transfer call. When did that happen? weird!! A sister actually came home from her mission here. She served in Romania and gave her home coming talk. I freaked out a little haha! I dont feel ready!! I guess it's good because i still have a little over a month!!! That is lots of time!! I love being a missionary. I am so blessed.

This week we went to Prince Albert for exchanges and I went with sister Sherksnas. Oh.. my.. I love her!!! SO MUCH!!! We had a blast. We just went out and talked to everyone and had some great interactions!! The drive up to PA was fun too. Sister Allen and I saw some hay bails and were like hey why not! so we pulled over and took fun pictures haha then my GPS made us take a ghetto dirt road! I thought we were going to die haha the was no one and nothing but trees and swamps and our one way little dirt path that the GPS claimed was the way to the sister apartment. It was so funny. Mainly because I filmed part of it and totally caught on tape us hiting the biggest pot whole ever and us freaking out. I thought our tire blew off!! It was intense haha and all on camera!! hahahah too good. 

We also started volunteering at a place called SARBI (saskatchewan association rehabilitation for brian injury peeps or something like that) It is pretty amusing!! We get to do crafts and such with adults who have brain injuries. there is even someone with short term memory loss! every 10 seconds he forgets everything! it is so sad but so fun. They are so cute!! I love them haha. I have my friend that i talk to the most. She is so funny! We were making a list of things we want to do this summer and I got her to put join a circus, go para-sailing, and other crazy things haha she thought it was hilarious. Oh i love her so much hahah.  For the circus we decided she would do the trapeze part and I would do the tightrope walking hahahha we would make a great team. 

In my studies I have been focusing a lot on the book of Mormon. I have started over again and i am underlining everytime it references to one of the God head. So either Jesus Christ, God, or the spirit. and it has been amazing!! I have gotten more out of my reading then ever. I love it! The book of Mormon really is another testament of Jesus Christ. there is not a single page that goes by without many underlines. I am so happy that I have the book of Mormon in my life to guide and direct me. and i get to share it with other people! How amazing is that!!! I love you all! have a great week!

Love
Sister Heinzlmeir


we bought these hoodies haha they are bunny hugs!! apparently people call sweaters that up here haha

off to Prince Albert!







ok i know i look mini but i promise this was not Photoshoped haha it was real!! 

sister Sherknas!!!! let the fun begin!!! 

giving children chocolate haha its what we do


sister sherksnas made us all a yummy dinner!!!!

sister Reyes!!!


selfie time 

just saying. its been hot.

happy bday elder omer!!!!! 20!!!!

my bestie :) cora!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment