Monday 17 August 2015

Hey everyone!! 

This week was insane!! We went to Regina for exchanges with to sets of sisters. It was really great! I went with sister Harris then with sister Tilby the next day. When sister Tilby and I were together, we went to go to a lady's house but her neighbor was outside smoking and said that she left and wasnt home. We walked over and started to talk to her. She said she was having bible study right now and invited us in. ..when do we ever say no? haha so we go in and sitting at her table was a jehova's witness!! I laughed so hard inside. I have seen a few on my mission but they stay clear away from us. They don't really like us. But we sat down at the table and chatted. She was very friendly to us so that was good. We talked about God and a scripture came to my head and so I asked if I could share it. We read it and talked about it and then we asked if we could pray before we had  to go. the Lady was so excited and loved hearing what we had to say! We made sure we were vague and broad though because we didn't want to offend the JW or start anything. But it was so funny!! I loved it hahah. The sisters will for sure be going back. 

Going to 3 wards every sunday is starting to catch up with us. we are both pretty dead. But don't worry, p-day nap is in the schedule for the day!! haha . 

I love serving the Lord. I am so happy everyday I get to get up and see the miracles he blesses us with. Sister Sherksnas is so great too!! I have a lot to be thankful for. I love being a missionary. We watched the video " a testimony of the book of mormon by elder holland" with one of our investigators and it was amazing. The spirit was so strong! And it's so true! I know with all my heart that the book of mormon is true. I am so happy I know about it and can read from it everyday to gain peace, comfort, and guidance. And I get to share it with others!! Its truly amazing.

I hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Sister Heinzlmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment