Saturday 1 August 2015

This week was a crazy one. but really when is it not? haha we got transfer calls!! my last one! how weird is that? I have one transfer left. That is crazy. And my new companion will be... SISTER SHERKSNAS!!!!! I am literally so excited. I went on exchanges with her in PA. She is amazing! Oh I can't wait. It's going to be a blast!!! AH!!! I love her hahaha. Sister Hiatt goes home this week! so sad!! she has served an amazing mission though.

I am honestly trying to think of what we did but its so hard hahaha we taught so much and worked hard. We have a big teaching pool here so that is great. Oh! i know! we found a new investigator and we went over and helped her pick cherries from her trees! SO MANY!! haha it was fun though. then she taught us how to make dumplings! they were delicious!!! then she made us a soup and it was kinda weird but we ate it. and while we were eating it she told us it was pork chunks in it. but they looked so weird and wrinkly. But i ignored it and just ate but then sister Allen made the giant mistake of asking her what it was again. then she said it was pork.. stomach! EW!!!!!! i honestly almost threw up right when she said that! and i still had like 6 of them in my bowl!!!! it was a challenge haha but we did it!!!! 

We also had zone conference and that was fun. Sister Allen and I had a portion on obedience. I feel like it went well. We also taught in Relief society at church. It was on marriage and families. haha yes. two single missionaries teaching married ladies about marriage and kids hahahha. it was good though! 

I love you all so much! have a great week!

love
Sister Heinzlmeir














Saskatchewan skies!


No comments:

Post a Comment